|I am a Software Business Consultant based in London. My focus is on the business side of the software development. To do this often means addressing the technical side, I am fortunate to have a number of very talented associates who help with specific technologies.|
I started my career coding (Pascal, C++, C, Java), after a sojourn in Silicon Valley I returned to London and realised I could fix the code problems. The more significant problems were what we were building and how we were building. That led me to an MBA, Patterns, Product Management, Agile and writing two books.
Want to see me live? - check out my upcoming presentations
- What I do (or go direct to also agile consulting and training)
- Upcoming events and speaking engagements
- Past events and links to presentations, recordings, etc. (a long list)
- My history (more about me)
Latest- The User Series series continues to grow…
+ Sign up for my newsletter
This is my personal site where you can find a little information about my Agile Development Training Courses and Agile Coaching/Agile Consulting. For more details on Agile Training and Agile Consulting/Coaching see my company website, Software Strategy .
Xanpan - the book - read more about Xanpan
- Buy Xanpan eBook on LeanPub
- Buy printed Xanpan book on Lulu
- (Coming soon: Xanpan 2 - register your interest on the LeanPub site.)
- Business Patterns for Software Developers is now available and can be purchased from the publishers (John Wiley & Sons), Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com (the best for reviews), Ozon and other sites. Earlier versions of these patterns are can be read on this site under business patterns.
- Changing Software Development: Learning to be Agile was published by John Wiley and Sons in January 2008.
Work in progress... Little Book of User Stories - early versions available from LeanPub with free updates
Business Patterns for Software Developers micro-site
Also.... Agile Reader is a mini-book intended for attendees on Software Strategy training courses. It is not in its 3rd edition and is available in printed or e-book formats
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Design Patterns
- Technical aspects of software development;
- Encapsulated Context design pattern was included in Pattern Languages of Program Design (volume 5)
And I am the creator of Retrospective Dialogue Sheets.
My blog allan's blog is here.
e-mail me at email@example.com or follow me on Twitter, @allankelly.net.