The Only Two Questions You and Your Business Need to Ask: Rebel diaries with Scott Fulton (April 2022)
Agile and OKRs: publishing your API in a standardized format – Dreams with Deadlines from GTMHub with Jenny Herald (January 2022)
Agile Uprising podcast Succeeding with OKRs, July 2021
InfoQ podcast with Shane Hastie: OKRs, Miimally Viable Teams, Continuous Digital and #NoProjects (recorded March 2020)
Conversation with Ian Gill of Agility by Nature, January 2021
Video casts & panels
- On The Spot – Governance and Agile (LinkedIn) – February 2021
- The #BAFringe: Product Management/Ownership Special (YouTube) – November 2020
- Sligning High-velocity IT with Lean, Agile and DevOps panel discussion from AXELOS: ITIL® 4 Specialist (YouTube) – November 2020
- G&T Sessions podcast – talking about Continuous Digital and lots of other stuff with Andrew Turner. Download from Stitcher, Breaker, Spotify, Google and Apple.
- Wicked Problems podcast – talking #NoProjects and Continuous Digital with Toby Corballis (March 2020)
- The Art of Agile Product Ownership SpamCast with Tom Cagley (February 2020) and show notes
- VoxGig Fireside chat with Richard Rodger (mostly about the world of conferences and speaking at conferences): Episode 45 on Player.fm, November 2019.
- IT Career Energizer interview with Phil Burgess, Summer 2019 – Stitcher download, Apple iTunes download
- Cucumber Podcast: Agile Adoption, Summer 2017
- MultiNewMedia: Agile with Allan Kelly (July 2017)
- MentoringDevelopers: Allan Kelly on Agile Development and what’s wrong with it
- Value over projects – #NoProjects “Spamcast” with Tom Cagley, March 2017
- Video Interview with DevOpsChat: How much? When?
- Agile and the Business Analyst role with Alex Papworth, January 2016
- NoProjects – delivering a flow of value “Spamcast” with Tom Cagley, August 2015